Monday, February 25, 2013

Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted since just after Thanksgiving!  Yes I can.  Between editing my soon-to-be-published first novel, Ghost Walk, and rupturing a disk four days before Christmas, I can believe it.

Healing progresses rapidly, and I expect to be in physical therapy soon and swimming all spring, summer, and fall.

My daughter and I recently expanded our tiny family.  In addition to our King Charles Spaniel, Freckleface, adopted last October, we've adopted a senior citizen. Sunday a lady named Gizmo came to live with us.  Freckles is a military gentleman who likes to play dress-up. Gizmo is a part Yorkie/Papilon/Chihuahua. 94 in "doggie years," Giz likes her naps and her chow.  She is blind in one eye and can hardly see out of the other (cataracts), a bit hard of hearing, and likes having things her own way.  I'm still the Alpha bitch in this house, but Giz pretty much has the "life of Riley."  Her former owner passed away, and the elderly woman's son gave her two days to find a home.  Kristin and I couldn't resist her.  Photos below:
Gizmo
Sir Freckles

  

No comments:

Post a Comment