Sunday, October 14, 2012

Today is Sunday

Today is anything you want it to be: a day in the sunshine, a day to rest, a day to work, a day to worship.  Today was going to be my day to shine and go to church.  I say was.  Today is cloudy, dreary, and rainy here.

Now it is my day to ache and experience the misery of arthritis, shuffling from bed to a rocker in front of the televison, desperately seeking relief from pain.  Knowing today is also a "must go to the grocery store" day, I'm not encouraged.  No sun in the forecast, only more rain,

My options are:  buy food and sink deeper into the blues.  I can't even work on the novel until my editor sends me the next batch of edits.  Oh, woe is me.  Back to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice hot cup of something and conquer the day. I know you can do it!

    If not, have a good nap! :)

    ReplyDelete