Sunday, October 21, 2012

What is it with me and Sundays?

After last week's blues, I had a terrific week.  The sun shone all week.  We pulled up most of the tomato plants, which are still bearing like a hutch of rabbits, trimmed back the flower beds, and planted a number of perennials, which we - or whoever buys the house - will enjoy next year.  Didn't get as much done as I should have on the book.  Perhaps the weather is accommodating my lifestyle!

We're having another cold, dark, gloomy Sunday.  So far I've managed to send my copy editor fifteen edited chapters.  Looking forward to the week!  May yours be similarly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good for you, Karen--so glad you're getting through the edits. It's a long road, but I'm sure you'll find a huge reward waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete